4 Mayıs 2019 Cumartesi

Sabancı Mosque and Central Park

Sabancı Merkez Camii (Sabancı Central Mosque) and Merkez Park



As a nonbeliever, I have never been in a religious place. So, I was like a tourist
completely visiting Sabancı Mosque. The first thing that drawn my attention was its small, clean and nice garden. It was nice to sit on a bank and enjoying the weather. Unfortunately, the library in the garden was not open, which made me sad as a booklover.

In the entrance of the mosque, there are nylon bags to put your shoes into and head
scarves for whom do not have one. After you take off your shoes and cover your head,
you are ready to go. The mosque is really big, the biggest in Adana. The mosaics on the walls were worth-seeing. The big chandelier on the centre and the small chandeliers on the second floor were really authentic.



Next to the Sabanci Mosque, there is Merkez Park. It is the biggest park in Adana. You can do many things there: go for a walk, sit in the shadows of the trees, read a book, picnic, fly a kite or ride a bicycle. In a sunny day, you can spend hours while enjıying the nature. Its tranquil atmosphere will relax you. This park is also for people who loves exercising, there are exercise equipments for adults, playground for childrens and a running area. If you feel a little hungry or thirsty, there is a canteen near the playground. In the centre of park, there is a small decorative poll and a planet model.

For photographers, many spectacular shots can be captured. If you are a tourist and just want a quick trip, you can get on tourist train and travel around the park. I prefer walking. But my walking is disturbed by motorcycles. If I had headphones, I would be in trouble. I think, motorcycles should be banned in the park! If this problem is solved, everything will be better. Will I go the park again, despite of the motorcycles? Yes, absolutely.








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder